[ukvac] Re: couple of tech questions - elctrocoin jamma cab
>I put a jamma r-type board in there and it appeared to work, apart
>from "ghosting" on the screen and the colours looked washed out.
>
> A common cause of this sort of thing is that the ground for the
> monitor is not connected. Lots of Jamma boards don't seem to ground
> the video ground pin, assuming that it will be done in the cab.
> Eventually I got so fed up of having to add links to PCB's, I gave
> in and added the link at the cabinet end! (video ground to ground)
^^^^^
Mike, i'm still having problems with my board "ghosting", so i was
wondering if you could give me some pointers on how i can do this
video grounding ? (i'm a bit "electronically challenged")... the
monitor is a Hantarex MTC 9000 if that helps any ?! Feel free to mail
me off list as well (graham.prior(a)virage.com)
many tia's,
Graham
DATA Imported from archives: originally posted by (graham.prior@virage.com)
>I put a jamma r-type board in there and it appeared to work, apart
>from "ghosting" on the screen and the colours looked washed out.
>
> A common cause of this sort of thing is that the ground for the
> monitor is not connected. Lots of Jamma boards don't seem to ground
> the video ground pin, assuming that it will be done in the cab.
> Eventually I got so fed up of having to add links to PCB's, I gave
> in and added the link at the cabinet end! (video ground to ground)
^^^^^
Mike, i'm still having problems with my board "ghosting", so i was
wondering if you could give me some pointers on how i can do this
video grounding ? (i'm a bit "electronically challenged")... the
monitor is a Hantarex MTC 9000 if that helps any ?! Feel free to mail
me off list as well (graham.prior(a)virage.com)
many tia's,
Graham
DATA Imported from archives: originally posted by (graham.prior@virage.com)