Hi, Would anyone know where I can get some good plans so I can build a scratch Donkey Kong cab?
D Dragon32 Active member Feedback 7 (100%) Credits 57CR Nov 21, 2015 #1 Hi, Would anyone know where I can get some good plans so I can build a scratch Donkey Kong cab?
C cparsonsuk Active member Credits 205CR Nov 21, 2015 #2 Hi, These seem to be the ones to use from some reading around I was doing last week: http://www.arcadecab.fr/Donkey%20Kong/Plans/Gaetan/ cNp
Hi, These seem to be the ones to use from some reading around I was doing last week: http://www.arcadecab.fr/Donkey%20Kong/Plans/Gaetan/ cNp
D Dragon32 Active member Feedback 7 (100%) Credits 57CR Nov 21, 2015 #4 Has anyone got anything else?
J joeks Newbie Feedback 3 (100%) Credits 14CR Nov 21, 2015 #5 I found this website last week: http://www.classicarcadecabinets.com A lot of useful information on there. Before that, I used Jacobud's.
I found this website last week: http://www.classicarcadecabinets.com A lot of useful information on there. Before that, I used Jacobud's.