Every Number#1 Song of 1984!

John Bennett

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
10 (100%)
Credits
5,246CR
I wouldn't have a dog not because I don't like em but there is no way I'm picking up a steaming fresh turd to put in a bag :LOL: you couldn't even walk em at 3am now to avoid it because you'll be recorded on someones ring door bell or other camera's on there house in surveillance state Britain,

To be fair, that's more than the state, that's the people doing it to themselves. People love a bit of internet shaming, or a witch-hunt, especially if there's ad revenue.
 

Bods

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
4 (100%)
Credits
5,299CR
Tears for Fears did some really good stuff, one of my earliest Albums Songs From The Big Chair

You had some good ones from Depeche Mode, Talk Talk, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, Thomas Dolby with Hyperactive
Killing Joke - Eighties which is in one of the best films Weird Science
Liked this track from Nick Heyward

 

John Bennett

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
10 (100%)
Credits
5,246CR
Good, erm shout's.
Damn, was going to be obscure, but It's my Life by Talk Talk is probably my favourite tune from that year (probably followed by Frankie - Power of Love, Smalltown Boy and Absolute by Scritti Politti).

Since everyone's heard those many times might as well throw something in folk probably haven't heard in yonks instead
 

Bods

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
4 (100%)
Credits
5,299CR
Yep Absolute is top track by Scritti Politti
David Sylvian Red Guitar is another I liked
Classics like Ray Parker Junior with Ghostbusters
Then I love the stuff from Breakin Movies too like Ollie & Jerry - There's No Stopping Us
Nice Guys and was interesting chat on this

 
Top