Give me a better rave tune from the day please

Bods

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
4 (100%)
Credits
5,225CR
some earlier House from Baby Ford, Razormaid Mixes are quite good


Had the Razormaid medley on me tape since 89/90


Gotta say I haven't really listened to many of his other stuff but has bits of Wigan track in above

This is pretty nice to, really need to play more of the stuff I have

 
Last edited:

Tetlee

Newbie
Credits
64CR

This was always regarded as the first drum n bass tune back in the day, maybe that's disputed these days but will always be for me. I have the album on CD somewhere.
 

Bods

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
4 (100%)
Credits
5,225CR

Blue Pearl - Can You Feel The Passion (PALLADIUM REMIX) in the Single Tracks list labeled from Rave 'Til Dawn compilation​



And to throw another Blue Pearl in


Bit Later Remix of Bizzare Inc mate ripped

 
Last edited:
Top