Missing Magical spot pieces

mikee_d

Newbie
Credits
2CR
Im slowly going through a restoration on my magical spot cab, so far I have vectored the marquee and backglass and i am nearly finished doing the control panel, but i am missing the instruction panel that is to the right of the controls, I have a photo of it but it is too low quality to do anything with. Does anyone have a scan/copy of the instruction card that I can copy to complete the job?

Thanks

Mike
 

Bensonrad

STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!
vacBacker
Feedback
68 (100%)
Credits
940CR
Mike I think you just want to give it a home in my games chalet dude
smiley2.gif
and forget about all these worries.
smiley36.gif


Didn't a chap on Klov have all these bits scanned, I am sure we emailed him at somepoint a year or so back.
 

mikee_d

Newbie
Credits
2CR
Yes He did and thats where i got the back glass art from, but he didn't have the instructions panel that I,m missing, the only point of reference i have is a photo from a guy that sold one on feepay about 4 years ago, when I asked him to send a photo but the image is really grainy
 

Alpha1

Do the Shake and 'VAC
Staff member
vacBacker
Feedback
95 (99%)
Credits
5,570CR
Have you actually found a PCB? I still need to find one and the aforementioned CP for mine.

I think you have my old one? And I sold you a Magical Spot CP missing the instruction plexi?
 

Bensonrad

STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!
vacBacker
Feedback
68 (100%)
Credits
940CR
Cripes, a PCB, gold dust innit! can't say I've seen one crop up all the time you had the cab, odd they are so rare, when other pcbs from cabs of that era seem appear more often.
 

mikee_d

Newbie
Credits
2CR
Yes I think i do have your cab and bought the control panle with the plexi on it, Im currently drawing it out as a vector at the moment. I understand a couple of magical spot pcbs have come up on ebay but they are mistakenly sold as devil zone as the seller has not checked the pcb numbers correctly.
 
Top