So this arrived yesterday, it was working before being disassembled some time ago by its previous owner, had to be bolted back together for transport, but I then had to again take it apart as it would not fit through my door.
Everything should be there to get it going again, also included was a spare set of PCBs (faulty I think) and all the manuals and flyer.
Side art and black vinyl has been removed aside one piece, so ideally just needs redoing and putting back on.
I was hoping to just plug it all in and back together to see if its still works, but to my horror their is some rank white mould inside, so would rather get that all cleaned before I embark on to the fixing it up, any idea what is the best way to get rid of that stuff (see pics) and stop it returning.
Bensonrad2015-05-28 16:31:01
Everything should be there to get it going again, also included was a spare set of PCBs (faulty I think) and all the manuals and flyer.
Side art and black vinyl has been removed aside one piece, so ideally just needs redoing and putting back on.
I was hoping to just plug it all in and back together to see if its still works, but to my horror their is some rank white mould inside, so would rather get that all cleaned before I embark on to the fixing it up, any idea what is the best way to get rid of that stuff (see pics) and stop it returning.