New Net City Marquee Holder

tazfaedodge

Active member
Feedback
3 (100%)
Credits
91CR
Does anyone have one of these that they would be will to take off and take some measurements so I could see about getting one made.

Thanks Nick
 

tazfaedodge

Active member
Feedback
3 (100%)
Credits
91CR
Cheers John, might need to do a pat down when I leave
smiley36.gif


Nick
 

JohnBud

There's only one JB, only one JB!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credits
429CR
I will take 1 to the pub :) I'm offsky to Helensburgh just now but will be back later today or you can grab it when it suits you. I might not be available over the weekend. I will possibly be going cross border sortes :)
 

JohnBud

There's only one JB, only one JB!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credits
429CR
i'm going to visit cosine today for some goodies
smiley4.gif
i will take a marquee with me. send me a pm with a mobi number and i will pull into your area on the way there or back.
 

JohnBud

There's only one JB, only one JB!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credits
429CR
good man
smiley36.gif
what's life without a brew
smiley36.gif
i'm just about to fill my cup and leave.

ETA your shop 10.30.

taz, i will check my mail at mikes and possibly pull in to your place on the way home
smiley20.gif
 

tazfaedodge

Active member
Feedback
3 (100%)
Credits
91CR
John Have PM'd you

I have got a Marquee, but just have been so busy that I forgot all about this post and your offer Sorry about that.

Been in the allotment out in this sun and it has melted my brain.

Nick
 
Top