outrun panel and paint

Mykill

Active member
Feedback
1 (100%)
Credits
229CR
IMG_20180123_123744.jpg
still got exaust pipes to paint
Mykill2018-01-22 23:42:42
 

Mykill

Active member
Feedback
1 (100%)
Credits
229CR
the top motor was installed,i think the bushes have been out
as the motor mounting plate is installed on the wrong side if the motor and isnt removable with taking out the bushes
it dosnt look like much but wasnt rightand off set the pully ,plus new motor has all plugs attached.
 

Mykill

Active member
Feedback
1 (100%)
Credits
229CR
IMG_20180228_002926.jpg
IMG_20180227_223823_808.jpg
IMG_20180228_002954.jpg
IMG_20180228_002834.jpg
IMG_20180228_002813.jpg
lol,made a coin door and two plates to cover the transformer ,fixed and reset the limit switches
I cleaned and greased all the drive gears and joints ,strange how they used two types of Grease nipples
I'll have another shot at posting pics later
IMG_20180228_002719.jpg


Mykill2018-02-27 11:44:17
 

Mykill

Active member
Feedback
1 (100%)
Credits
229CR
Pulled steering apart replaced broken plastic gears with original metal ones ,replaced seized bearings sheared off screws ,adjusted Spring tension on the steering ( heavier ) ,changed half internals cause I thought previous owners welding wasn't so flash !loll
 

Mykill

Active member
Feedback
1 (100%)
Credits
229CR
I thought it was a gonna with the broken pin ,ended up fileing off
The corner to solder it,covered with epoxy to rebuild the corner of button. snug fit
smiley1.gif
 
Top