A
adrian_cresswell
Guest
That's the same - but opposite of the problem I have with "new" games!
So it takes you x amount of time to complete it - then what??
I play mine [old games] when ever poss - not much at the mo- but am still
after my highest score - still want to be better. Once you finish a new
style game - where is the challenge? 25 years on the challenge of [for me]
Star Wars, Cosmic Guerilla, Asteroids etc is STILL there!! Plus - it's just
a quick fix - press start - play until dead - no worries. None of this, I'll
just have another go to get through this level so I can save where i'm at!!

Ade.
So it takes you x amount of time to complete it - then what??
I play mine [old games] when ever poss - not much at the mo- but am still
after my highest score - still want to be better. Once you finish a new
style game - where is the challenge? 25 years on the challenge of [for me]
Star Wars, Cosmic Guerilla, Asteroids etc is STILL there!! Plus - it's just
a quick fix - press start - play until dead - no worries. None of this, I'll
just have another go to get through this level so I can save where i'm at!!
Ade.