SFII - Electrocoin Spectrum cab resto

jengineer

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
49 (100%)
Credits
1,196CR
just picked this up today

Electrocoin Spectrum Concept fitted with SFII marquee, overlay and board

looks all original from Electrocoin, original pcb, Hantarex 9110 25" monitor, Hantarex US 250 power supply

This is going to be a very nice machine to restore....

















jengineer2015-06-13 17:45:21
 

ZedEx48K

8-Bit
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credits
1,409CR
Except it's the crappy 3D version of the game
smiley36.gif
 

jengineer

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
49 (100%)
Credits
1,196CR
very nearly finished, no major restoration work but it was nice doing it

stripped out, magic sponge all over

re-capped 9110 chassis and fitted a newer lopt

changed Hanty US 250 power supply, the old one was making the screen slightly funny

all put back together

CP overlay has piece missing, anybody know if someone makes them?

Front door isn't original















*EDIT*

added some more pics below of the monitor

I also stripped the front grey trim and re-sprayed that, it kept flaking off every time I touched it, this also gave me an oppertunity to clean the speakers etc



















jengineer2015-08-05 20:48:58
 

jengineer

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
49 (100%)
Credits
1,196CR
Purity said:
£595 on eBay. Damn, I was going to offer you a £100
smiley36.gif

price on ebay is always higher then I would accept, its to stop people purchasing,

if I had put the bin price at £450 then someone would have clicked bin, thus giving me 20% fees or whatever the fee price is

you always have to work around the ebay fees, bloody kak if you ask me
 
Top