Space Invaders Part 2 - Restoration

simplesi

User
Credits
64CR
Well... what can I say... Martin dropped off my hotly anticipated Space Invaders Part 2 (not the reflected mirror one, but the other one that's built like a Pacman or Galaga style). It arrived beautifully on time and great order. We shipped it into the workshop.

On another note. I would highly recommed Martin. Great communication and fantastic service. Well priced too.

Anyway, I thought I'd show the first pic...

SIp2_01.jpg


...she needs to be undressed and fired up.

TO BE CONTINUED...
 

Alpha1

Do the Shake and 'VAC
Staff member
vacBacker
Feedback
95 (99%)
Credits
5,570CR
Not sure on the history, the mirrored versions use black and white monitors AFAIK. Probably a later cab? I'm sure P-man could share more light on the matter.
 

Robotgreg

Active member
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credits
209CR
That looks very familiar! Did you get it off Vic in London?

Pretty sure it was mine. Bought along with a Galaxian both non workers from Holland about 10 years ago. Sold to Vic about 4 years ago still not working!

Galaxian been up running shortly after purchase and fine ever since thanks to Bazfish:)
 
Top