backflipper
Active member
Hello all,
I need to try my hand at generating some artwork for a taito table I have picked up which has seriously worn panels. I have taken the player 2 side apart and scanned in the panel and my plan is if I can find someone with better artwork on there table to create some of my own.
So first things first does anybody have a taito table which has a horizontal control panel similar to crazy balloon but has a 4 way stick and 2 buttons?
Below is a pic of the table
This is the scanned 2p panel.
And finally here is it as a blank.
So where do I go from here? Can anyone help me with a picture of the original artwork? This was not crazy balloon, it was a generic table that can flip vert/horiz monitor..
Cheers!
I need to try my hand at generating some artwork for a taito table I have picked up which has seriously worn panels. I have taken the player 2 side apart and scanned in the panel and my plan is if I can find someone with better artwork on there table to create some of my own.
So first things first does anybody have a taito table which has a horizontal control panel similar to crazy balloon but has a 4 way stick and 2 buttons?
Below is a pic of the table
This is the scanned 2p panel.
And finally here is it as a blank.
So where do I go from here? Can anyone help me with a picture of the original artwork? This was not crazy balloon, it was a generic table that can flip vert/horiz monitor..
Cheers!