[ukvac] tech: C120 Coin Mech
Hi,
I have just picked up a couple of C120 Coin Validators
(http://www.coincontrols.com/products/c120.html) and would like to fit them
to a couple of tabletop's I have. However I do not know how to interface
them, They have a 10pin IDC connector on the end of a ribbon cable, and
thats it...... I am familiar with Mars MS100 series, in that you have a
serpate little black box which gives you a relay output for your JAMMA
connector.
Anyone know how to connect these????????
Help please!
Kev.
Hi,
I have just picked up a couple of C120 Coin Validators
(http://www.coincontrols.com/products/c120.html) and would like to fit them
to a couple of tabletop's I have. However I do not know how to interface
them, They have a 10pin IDC connector on the end of a ribbon cable, and
thats it...... I am familiar with Mars MS100 series, in that you have a
serpate little black box which gives you a relay output for your JAMMA
connector.
Anyone know how to connect these????????
Help please!
Kev.