[ukvac] Tech Question.......
Hi,
I need help. I need two Potentiometers ID'ing
The part list I'm going off tells me they are.....
P160 CM 7 C 6 AXF 1-10 K-4 x 30
what are these (in say, Maplin talk)?????
Sorry for the cheesy question again, but hey, I'm just a daft Northern git !
Cheers.
Mike.
Oh, yes.......they're for a certain monitor.......
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
DATA Imported from archives: originally posted by Mike Stapley (merics@btinternet.com)
Hi,
I need help. I need two Potentiometers ID'ing
The part list I'm going off tells me they are.....
P160 CM 7 C 6 AXF 1-10 K-4 x 30
what are these (in say, Maplin talk)?????
Sorry for the cheesy question again, but hey, I'm just a daft Northern git !
Cheers.
Mike.
Oh, yes.......they're for a certain monitor.......
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
DATA Imported from archives: originally posted by Mike Stapley (merics@btinternet.com)