[ukvac] Tech : Roadblasters
Please help me someone must have the manual and schematics.
Can someone tell me at least which IC(s) are working RAM as I have managed to get one of my boardsets to
powerup after 3 days of arsing about, but i get working ram error. All the RAM is soldered in so I don't
fancy swapping any till i know which ones the problem.
Luke
Please help, I can't bare to see a dead roadblasters cockpit in my hallway every morning
Please help me someone must have the manual and schematics.
Can someone tell me at least which IC(s) are working RAM as I have managed to get one of my boardsets to
powerup after 3 days of arsing about, but i get working ram error. All the RAM is soldered in so I don't
fancy swapping any till i know which ones the problem.
Luke
Please help, I can't bare to see a dead roadblasters cockpit in my hallway every morning