Ukvac meet 2024

Lurch666

Active member
Feedback
21 (100%)
Credits
4,416CR
OK looks like I'm going.
Managed to find a bed at a decent price and it's nearer to the club than the premiere inn.

See you dudes there.

P.S. Where's the booze up going to happen? Don't let me miss that!
 

Azrall

User
vacBacker
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credits
71CR
Hi guys
Slightly short notice I know, but few lads wanted to meet up before the end of the year so I’ve decided to meet at The arcade club Bury Manchester on the Saturday 23rd November.
If you want to hang out play some games and chat with fellow arcadians, be there it will be good to see you.
Many thanks
Alex
ā€œAl’s Arcadeā€
Can I have a lift? :ROFLMAO:
 

Stokers

Active member
vacBacker
Feedback
36 (100%)
Credits
2,116CR
I've booked the finest room Premier Inn has to offer, so i'm planning to be there.

I'll be driving up from Bristol so could potentially lift share etc. Although 4 hours in a car with a stranger talking about why i'm the best Neo Turf Masters player ever may not appeal.
 

Azrall

User
vacBacker
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credits
71CR
I've booked the finest room Premier Inn has to offer, so i'm planning to be there.

I'll be driving up from Bristol so could potentially lift share etc. Although 4 hours in a car with a stranger talking about why i'm the best Neo Turf Masters player ever may not appeal.
Booked the same hotel, I'll be coming from Swindon, so i'll wave at you on the way up.
 

MonkeyJuggleDX

Active member
Feedback
11 (100%)
Credits
269CR
Leicester no one wants to visit it seems and no one even talks about the old Leicester arcades apart from myself :LOL:

I used to love the Leicester arcades. One just outside of the Silver Arcade, one just down Belgrave Gate past Sainsbury’s, St Margaret’s bus station with an MVS, plus all the taxi ranks and chippies that had cabs as well as the small arcade down Narborough Road!
 

Bods

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
4 (100%)
Credits
5,220CR
I used to love the Leicester arcades. One just outside of the Silver Arcade, one just down Belgrave Gate past Sainsbury’s, St Margaret’s bus station with an MVS, plus all the taxi ranks and chippies that had cabs as well as the small arcade down Narborough Road!
We never went in the Narborough Road one, assumed it was just Fruit Machines from the window. you might like this thread I did a while back :)

https://www.ukvac.com/forum/threads/remembering-leicester-city-arcades.71633/#post-489083
 

Bods

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
4 (100%)
Credits
5,220CR
Are you still in the area? If not I’ll take some pictures of places I remember next time I’m in Leicester.
Yeah I'm still here cheers mate, see the old places all the time, just wish I had pictures from inside the arcades, if you remember what machines they had in which arcade please add some info to the thread, I only remember a small amount and memory fades over the years, also if you remember what cabs they actually were, I mainly looked at what was on the screen back then lol
 

Stokers

Active member
vacBacker
Feedback
36 (100%)
Credits
2,116CR
Apart from Stokers who will be hiding in a broom cupboard :cool: lol

But on a serious note yes I agree !

Dave.
I'm going to arrive windmilling. I should be easy to spot.

I'd just like to confirm that any and all 'I'll Fight You' comments have been made in jest and I have no desire to enter into a physical altercation with anyone. :D
 
Top