Ukvac Meet 2026

Jon-A-Tron

Active member
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credits
264CR
I am currently working on my Neo Geo Lordsvale cabinet. Hoping to have it in the arcade for October but the bottom of the cabinet needs work. I have Metal Slug 2 and Turf Masters carts for it. Also a MultiCart which I assume has League bowling.
 

Gazq

Newbie
Credits
2CR
We are now at 56/80 tickets sold so closing in on 1/4 availablity left. 11 all day tickets left.
I've also had a think about the competitions and which games to use. There will be an early and a late competition as well as other random game challenges though the day.
Pac-Man (PCB fault) and Asteroids (vector monitor fault) are currently down but hoping to get them fixed soon.
Also hoping to get a few more games in before mid October.
View attachment 64231
View attachment 64232
The 19-1 can be anything from that PCB (thinking Soloman's Key maybe).
The Sega Universal is a MultiGame so can be anything really (maybe whatever the 10pPodcast game is that month maybe).
This isn't the full list of games we have but some of the ones best suited to high score challenge. Alex's video gives a good overview of what we have although we have added a few things since then. Link in the OP.

Jon
Pixel Busters
Awesome, are we having competitions on all of these?
 

Jon-A-Tron

Active member
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credits
264CR
One big early competition and one big late competition using those games. Not individual competitions on all of them.
I have got ideas for individual game competitions throughout the day but I'll share more on that closer the time.
 

Suteneko

User
Feedback
6 (88%)
Credits
166CR
If I can get the day off work I might come over with the misses.

I've been to Pixel Busters once before and they bought their Luigi's Mansion Display from me quite a while back now. Be nice to see how its doing.
Any chance of getting a Naomi game of choice up on the Sega Universal?
 

eliotcole

Active member
Feedback
8 (100%)
Credits
1,017CR
I can bring any/all of these if needed:

Games - NAOMI - Cartridge​

​
  • Capcom Vs. SNK Millenium Fight 2000 / カプコン バーサス エス・エヌ・ケイ ミレニアムファイト 2000 (Sega Retro)
  • Dead or Alive 2 / デッド オア アライブ2 (Sega Retro)
  • Dynamite Deka EX: Asian Dynamite / ダイナマイト刑事EX ~アジアンダイナマイト~ (Sega Retro)
  • Heavy Metal Geomatrix REV B / ヘビーメタル ジオマトリックス REV B (Sega Retro)
  • Kidou Senshi Gundam: Renpou vs. Zeon / 機動戦士ガンダム連邦vs.ジオン (Sega Retro)
  • Powerstone 2 / パワーストーン2 (Sega Retro)
  • Project Justice / Moero! Justice Gakuen / 燃えろ! ジャスティス学園 (Sega Retro)
  • Touch de Uno! 2: Kondo ha Futari de Touch Siyo! / タッチ・デ・ウノー!2 こんどはふたりでタッチしよ! (Sega Retro)
  • Virtua Striker 2 Ver. 2000 (バーチャストライカー2 バージョン2000 (Sega Retro)
  • Virtua Tennis / PowerSmash / パワースマッシュ (Sega Retro)
  • Virtua Tennis / PowerSmash 2 / パワースマッシュ2 (Sega Retro)

Games - NAOMI - GD-ROM​

​
  • Capcom vs. SNK Millennium Fight 2000 Pro / カプコン バーサス エス・エヌ・ケイ ミレニアムファイト 2000 プロ (Sega Retro)
  • Capcom vs. SNK 2 Millionaire Fighting 2001 / カプコン バーサス エス・エヌ・ケイ 2 ミリオネア ファイティング 2001 (Sega Retro)
  • Guilty Gear XX / ギルティギア イグゼクス (Sega Retro)
  • Guilty Gear XX #Reload / ギルティギア イグゼクス#RELOAD (Sega Retro)
  • Sports Jam / スポーツ・ジャム (Sega Retro)
  • Virtua Golf / Dynamic Golf / ダイナミックゴルフ (Sega Retro)
  • World Series Baseball / Super Major League / スーパーメジャーリーグ (Sega Retro)
Any chance of getting a Naomi game of choice up on the Sega Universal?
If it isn't obvious ... I've been prepping a 'collection' post for a while, now ...😏​
 

Suteneko

User
Feedback
6 (88%)
Credits
166CR
Was thinking more along the lines of Cleopatra Fortune/ Musapey Choco Maker. But I could just as easily bring along a netboot setup if the JVS wiring is still correct in the Sega Universal.

Work is dragging its heels deciding whether I can have the Saturday off or not. Need to keep pestering them.
 

Suteneko

User
Feedback
6 (88%)
Credits
166CR
Sorry, the Sega Universal Cabinet is wired for Jamma. It was a bag of bits when I got it so I put it together with what I had. I've got a multigame board in it and we use it as the catch all when customers ask if we have a certain game.

Are we talking something like a Rpi, mister or PC Mame setup? I'm guessing likely a Pandora box though.

As a side note a Canadian friend of mine runs highscor.es.
Would be perhaps nice if could open some of competitions to ukvac members that couldn't attend via it for online score submit?
 
Last edited:
Top