Wanted: Taito Space Invaders 2 CPO scan

slowcade

Active member
Feedback
1 (100%)
Credits
204CR
I have a Taito Space Invaders 2 which has been converted to a JAMMA..mess. I'm converting it back, but I can't find the cpo anywhere online.
Does anyone have a scan, or know where I can find the file? I don't mind vectoring the thing myself, I just need something better than lowres photos.
smiley1.gif


It's the type with mirror, like this:

TaitoSIPart2.jpg


I would be very thankful for any help you may offer.
smiley20.gif
 

muddymusic

The Repro Guy. Art and Parts supplier
Staff member
vacBacker
Feedback
52 (100%)
Credits
2,253CR
I've been asked for it many, many times but haven't been able to get a scan at all. Deffo one that needs to be vectored, I'm quite surprised it's not been done already being such a popular cab!
 

silverfox0786

Beware the Hillman
Feedback
47 (100%)
Credits
2,699CR
if i can kindly ask Jay (fuzzy) if he would let me scan his i have a scanner and am due to see him soon

would that be any good for you guys

JAY can i scan your control panel please
 

panpar227

Active member
Feedback
10 (100%)
Credits
114CR
Can't remember where the original jpg I worked from came from originally, but somebody on ukvac sent it to me a couple of years ago so it could well have been you vic :)

I had somebody convert the jpg into a vector for me which is attached to the post, the jpg in the post is not the original I worked from but is from the vector file. It's pretty accurate to the original jpg I worked from but I'm not sure how accurate that was, if that makes sense!

panpar2272015-04-11 09:05:38
 

Purity

The Oracle
vacBacker
Feedback
17 (100%)
Credits
2,999CR
silverfox0786 said:
if i can kindly ask Jay (fuzzy) if he would let me scan his i have a scanner and am due to see him soon

would that be any good for you guys

JAY can i scan your control panel please

He has the non-mirrored version. The CPO's are different
 

Fuzzy

Active member
vacBacker
Feedback
18 (100%)
Credits
564CR
Purity said:
silverfox0786 said:
if i can kindly ask Jay (fuzzy) if he would let me scan his i have a scanner and am due to see him soon

would that be any good for you guys

JAY can i scan your control panel please

He has the non-mirrored version. The CPO's are different

This. Sorry.
 

silverfox0786

Beware the Hillman
Feedback
47 (100%)
Credits
2,699CR
Purity said:
Jon (Pacman83) had an SI PTII mirrored.  Think it was in decent condition.  I *think* he sold it to Andy or RGP?

either way if someone who im close by to or going to see soon doesn't mind me scanning it then I can take my scanner along
 
Top