What skin you rocking?

JohnBud

There's only one JB, only one JB!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credits
429CR
blue
smiley20.gif
all we need is a white cross in the middle, and its job done
smiley36.gif
 
G

Guests

Guest
It's very cool to have the choice, old Rav's done a bloody good job of them that's for sure. Still finding the blue very soothing, I need to come here more often to de-stress!
smiley17.gif
 

IDCHAPPY

KANFU Master
vacBacker
Feedback
9 (100%)
Credits
1,523CR
PAC-MAN said:
It's very cool to have the choice, old Rav's done a bloody good job of them that's for sure. Still finding the blue very soothing, I need to come here more often to de-stress!
smiley17.gif

Totally agree about the blue
smiley1.gif
 

Jodo

Boy is this a machine!
Staff member
vacBacker
Feedback
15 (100%)
Credits
607CR
Blue for weekdays.

Tron for Friday nights and at the weekend
smiley2.gif
, with Marble Madness and Mr DO bringing up the rear
smiley20.gif
 

frothmeister

Active member
vacBacker
Feedback
58 (100%)
Credits
936CR
I've tried them all out briefly and think I've settled on Mr Do!

I really wanted Q*Bert to work but it's just not easy to read at all
smiley18.gif


Great work though Rav. It's nice to have the choice
 
Top