Anyone know? Anyone got some for sale?
Alpha1 Do the Shake and 'VAC Staff member vacBacker Feedback 95 (99%) Credits 5,565CR Jul 10, 2013 #1 Anyone know? Anyone got some for sale?
forcefulfil EDOT King vacBacker Feedback 17 (100%) Credits 1,667CR Jul 10, 2013 #2 i got a roll from finny for mine,its not the same as the amarican stuff. PICA black far Atari
forcefulfil EDOT King vacBacker Feedback 17 (100%) Credits 1,667CR Jul 10, 2013 #3 maybe these? http://na.suzohapp.com/all_catalogs/accessories/49-0474-10
G Guests Guest Jul 10, 2013 #4 Is it textured Ol? I used morocco on my Cine' DL, still available from Anthony? http://www.quarterarcade.com/Game.aspx/4479 I had enough to cover Missile Command also, was almost identical. Al
Is it textured Ol? I used morocco on my Cine' DL, still available from Anthony? http://www.quarterarcade.com/Game.aspx/4479 I had enough to cover Missile Command also, was almost identical. Al
Alpha1 Do the Shake and 'VAC Staff member vacBacker Feedback 95 (99%) Credits 5,565CR Jul 10, 2013 #5 It's textured but not sure without being right at it at the moment how much. This is just for my Atari DL so I can fix two busted corners (the front of each side) then recover.
It's textured but not sure without being right at it at the moment how much. This is just for my Atari DL so I can fix two busted corners (the front of each side) then recover.
forcefulfil EDOT King vacBacker Feedback 17 (100%) Credits 1,667CR Jul 10, 2013 #6 cinny= morocco Atari =Pica but i rekon u would struggle to notice if you did both sides complete forcefulfil2013-07-10 16:40:25
cinny= morocco Atari =Pica but i rekon u would struggle to notice if you did both sides complete forcefulfil2013-07-10 16:40:25
Alpha1 Do the Shake and 'VAC Staff member vacBacker Feedback 95 (99%) Credits 5,565CR Jul 10, 2013 #7 ok so I am on the lookout for Pica then. cheers
G Guests Guest Jul 10, 2013 #8 My mates original Cine' DL had both Pica and Morocco on it!! They are very alike, Pica is just a slightly finer texture When the morocco arrived from Quarterarcade the roll was huge....it looked like a roll of carpet!
My mates original Cine' DL had both Pica and Morocco on it!! They are very alike, Pica is just a slightly finer texture When the morocco arrived from Quarterarcade the roll was huge....it looked like a roll of carpet!
Bensonrad STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy! vacBacker Feedback 68 (100%) Credits 940CR Jul 10, 2013 #9 They don't do anything in white do they for a paperboy!
G Guests Guest Jul 10, 2013 #10 Never seen it textured in white Ben.....would be handy! *edit - although there was some smooth white stuff on ebay.uk not that long ago* PAC-MAN2013-07-10 17:02:23
Never seen it textured in white Ben.....would be handy! *edit - although there was some smooth white stuff on ebay.uk not that long ago* PAC-MAN2013-07-10 17:02:23
Equites Chief Sheesher® vacBacker Feedback 35 (100%) Credits 3,326CR Jul 10, 2013 #11 Yeah I've heard the stuff from QuarterArcade is good for Atari stuff; http://quarterarcade.com/Game.aspx/4479
Yeah I've heard the stuff from QuarterArcade is good for Atari stuff; http://quarterarcade.com/Game.aspx/4479
virtvic The Cabaret King Feedback 21 (96%) Credits 2,009CR Jul 10, 2013 #12 I would say Buckner & Garcia's 'Pac Man Fever' LP (sorry)